HOW TO BE ALWAYS A BIR TAX AGENT? IS THE ONE DOING ALL YOUR TAXES AN ACCREDITED BIR TAX AGENT? WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE AN ACCREDITED BIR TAX AGENT? Read on, this is for you. So, exactly what is a taxes agent exactly? Those engage in the tax practice above must make an application for accreditation.
3. General Professional Partnership involved in the practice of taxation, accountancy and auditing who shows up or otherwise engaged in tax practice before the BIR regularly. 4. Officers or duly certified representatives of included business entities involved in accounting, taxes or auditing consultancy services. WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE QUALIFICATION OF APPLICANTS? SECTION 4 ( RR 11-2006) – Minimum qualification of Applicants – Generally, the offer of accreditation will be predicated on the applicant’s professional competence, integrity and moral fitness. 1. He must be Certified Public Accountant ( CPA) with current professional license from the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC).
3. He must be of good moral character as authorized under oath by at least two (2) disinterested individuals who are either people of the Philippine Bar or AN AVOWED Public Accountants in good standing up. 5. He must be considered a citizen of the Philippines. 6. He will need to have completed at least six (6) hours per year or total of eighteen (18) hours for the three years of carrying on professional education (CPE) in taxation from training/workshops conducted by the BIR ( Ex. 2. The relationship is one authorized with Securities and Exchange Commission. 2. The applicant-officers or duly certified reps thereof must meet all the qualfications of an individual as prescribed under Section 4(a) hereof.
WHAT WILL BE THE ACCREDITATION PROCEDURES? I- WHERE TO FILE? All applicant shall achieved their software for accreditation in the proper execution to be recommended by the Commissioner of Internal Revenue. II – WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS? A. Certificate of enrollment with the Board of Accountancy (BOA) and current license with the Professional Regulations Commission, if a CPA, or Attorney’s Roll Number and Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) Compliance Number, if an attorney.
- $2 million for prior income years
- 5 Responses to “Why a business model is so important”
- Office Max & 15
- Have a reliable job or way to obtain income
- Westside of the Boardwalk. The area on the ocean-side of the Venice Beach Boardwalk
- How is strategic planning carried out at different levels of business
- 2 – Clarity Trumps Practicality
2. Written certification of carrying on professional education (CPE) devices of at least six (6) hours per calendar year or total of eighteen (18) hours for the three years in taxation conducted by BIR ( ex. 2. FOR THE PARTNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OR DULY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES OF GENERAL PROFESSIONAL PARTNERSHIP AND INCORPORATED ENTITIES ENGAGED IN ACCOUNTING AND TAX CONSULTANCY. B. Other suitable requirements for an individual applicant, or instead thereof . Section 4(A) of the regulations.
D. List of all current companions, directors, officers, associates or staff duly authorized by the GPP to act on it’s behalf in representing it’s customer before the BIR. 3. FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON AND GPP’S ACCREDITED BY BOA AND SEC. B. Certified true duplicate of SEC Certificate of Accreditation. Each applicant shall pay a non refundable processing fee of 500 pesos ( P 500.00) upon processing of his program for accreditation.